Saturday, April 2, 2016

Cock is Life

It's 3:19 am, and I still haven't taken a shower from today's dose of vitamin b...adminton. It just occurred to me that I haven't posted anything since I started playing badminton again last year. If you follow me elsewhere, especially on Instagram, you've probably seen my unending stream of badminton posts. Yup, I'm back in the game, y'all.

This sport used to be my life back in grade school and high school. I stopped for quite a while in college because I didn't know anyone here and all that shit. It's quite a long story, actually, but the point is I am playing again, and I have never been this happy my whole college life.

I play at least 2-4 times a week no matter how heavy my academic requirements are. If you love something, there is always time for it. I am a firm believer of that saying. 

I wanted to write more about UP BadAss, but I'm sleepy and I'll probably write about it some other time. As for now, here are some photos. Hihi. 









No comments:

Post a Comment