Friday, February 6, 2009

Whatever

I HATE 6 PEOPLE AT THE MOMENT. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HATE SOMEONE. You`re 1st on the list (mucus float with sh*t on top). Second and third are (yaak) and (yakk). Fourth is (ewwwww). Fifth is (sh*tty). Sixth is (pooooop).

1. I really hate #1. I swear. And she's a banana. And she's GROSS. KA DAMAK SA IMO! DAMAK! EWW. STAY AWAY FROM ME! YOU SUCK!
2. I hate #2 because she's such a banana. Karat pa!
3. I hate #3 because she changed. A LOT. Thanks to #2's influential powers.
4. I hate #4 because she never really listens to me and just tells me to shut up, but when she's talking and I'm not listening, she turns into a banana. I soooo hate her! And she's gross. Just like a banana
5. I hate #5 because she's so maarte. It's so UGH. Especially when we cleaned the pond. WE'RE EXPECTED TO GET WET, STUPID.
6. I hate #6 because she said wala na gid ko kuno huya. IKAW GURO.


TAK-AN GID KO SA INYO. ESPECIALLY #1. YOU MAKE ME SICK!

I never really shared who these people are but I guess my friends know who #s 2, 3, 5, and 6 are.

No comments:

Post a Comment