Friday, February 6, 2009

I wish.

Okay, okay. So I did cry last night. Well, I guess you all noticed because of my puffy eyes. -_- You want to know why? This is why. I asked my mom to call me up and she did. I asked her if I could stay in and sleepover at Kara's. She handed the phone to my dad, who, all of us should expect to say NO. And he said NO. A BIG NO. My mom used to sleepover at her friends' houses when she was in high school, but why can`t I? It's so unfair. So I cried. And cried. And cried. I was studying for Biology that time. I tried to stop crying because I wasn't able to concentrate anymore. But the tears just kept flowing. I never really stopped, actually. After an hour or so, I went back to the room (still crying), then brushed my teeth (still crying), then peed (still crying), then slept (still crying). And when I woke up, I couldn't open my eyes. I felt like a was Chinese. HAHA.

Okay, guys. I hope you all have fun tomorrow. If only I'd be there, I wouldn't be here at home being asked to do everything. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment