Saturday, January 3, 2009

PANIC!

Okaaaaay.
I`m already leaving for Iloilo tomorrow. :|
YES, TOMORROW!

I am soooooo not ready.
I haven`t packed yet.
I don`t even know what to bring.
SERIOUSLY. :|

I don`t even know how I`m going there.
Am I riding the bus or is someone bringing me?
I HAVE NO FRIGGIN IDEA.

I`m lost.
Really lost.

My mind`s malfunctioning right now.
If you ask me something, "I don`t know" will probably be the answer. :|
I`m not even sure if I`m excited to go back.
I`m really, really, really lost.
Who am I?
Do I even know what my name is?

OKAAY. Something`s wrong. Really wrong.
What happened yesterday keeps on bugging me.
I just can`t get over it. :|
It`s so.... ugh.
It`s so.

It`s ... I don`t know.
:| :| :|:|

okay. I have to pack my things now. Or not.
I`m too lazy. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment