Friday, January 9, 2009

Lift

HELLO. :)
I'm happy.
And usually, I'm not. :(
:))

For the first time in like... 3 months, this has happened.
I AM SO HAPPY.
:D

Although I cried twice earlier. =))
First, we were on our way back to the classroom from the ITCC and I forgot my bag. And the door was already locked. T_T So we had to look for Ms. Pasaporte to borrow the key from her. And we couldn`t find her. And then I cried. Then we found her. =))
Second, after being soooooo happy and enjoying the company of my friends, I completely forgot I was going home. My townmates left me. O_O So I cried. Good thing Hannah went back for me. :D Thank you, Hannah! :D:D

Okaaaay. So there was really no point in crying for the 1st reason. and the 2nd one. O_O
I can be just so stupid sometimes. -_-

BUT I`M STILL HAPPY.

I`m happy we`re friends again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment