Saturday, January 17, 2015

Baguio Getaway

I didn't really have to go to UP on the last day of enrollment because I was able to get all of my subjects on the first day. For this reason, I was able to tag along with my father and sister on a super random YOLO roadtrip to Baguio and La Union. Here are a few photos from the trip. I was able to take a lot of photos, but I'm really lazy right now so tssh.

Cutie locals harvesting their strawberries


This was taken at Mines View Park. I'm a fan of succulents, although I don't really own a single one.





Freshly picked strawberries from the Strawberry Farm


Funny story: I wanted to go strawberry picking, so the moment I woke up from our first night at Baguio, I eagerly asked my dad if we could visit the strawberry farm, and we did.

Dad: "You should try them! They're really sweet!"
Me: "Oh, but I don't eat strawberries."

HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment