Monday, September 3, 2012

Hannah's birthday gift

My mom used to be a Fine Arts major in college, so I told her about my crap watercolor rendering skills and she told me that I just needed practice and patience. Earlier this afternoon, I was viewing watercolor tutorials on Youtube and got really inspired to paint. At first I didn't know what I wanted to paint, but then I remembered that it's my best friend's (Hi, Hannah!!) 18th birthday on the 19th. I have never painted a person in my whole life but I knew it was worth a shot.

Here is the painting.



I really liked the unfinished one. :))

Hi Hannah! I know you hate surprises (so do I) so I'm posting this tonight! Sorry it's not perfect (well duh hahaha), but I hope you like it! :) Happy birthday! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment