Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I don't have a dirty mind...

...I have a sexy imagination.

Hello, readers. The title is nothing, the content is nothing-er.

If you're reading this right now, congratulations! You go, smart person! ;) 
Tonight I stumbled upon one of my friends' I-don't-like-you-anymore blogs and I think I might (might, because the chances aren't as strong as may) be falling out of love with you. Not that we were ever in love, in the first place. You never liked me back and I've come to accept being positioned in the receiving end of pain, which, my dear, demanded to be felt in every possible way - countless heartbreaks, sleepless nights, overthinking, insanity - shattering my already shattered self-esteem, and worse, causing me to casually climb the stepping stones of depression. 

I know there is nothing I can do about us you and me. Leaving me no other choice than letting it go, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment