Monday, May 28, 2012

CRS

I've been waiting for so long already for the results of the first batch run which was supposed to be released yesterday. I've been raping the refresh button since this morning because I was sure it would be released today, and it was. Here's a meme I even made earlier because I got pissed off already:


After at least 100 refreshes, I was finally able to log into CRS and was surprised to see 17 units! Hooraaah. The only thing I need now is PE. Freaking PE. I've been enlisting for PE 2 Badmiton for 3 sems already, but the odds are never in my favor. *le sigh*


I'm happy anyway. 17 units. *super big sigh of relief*

HAHAHA I CAN'T WRITE. I'M WATCHING PBB RIGHT NOW AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M TYPING. I'm making baboy my blog. HAHAHA 


No comments:

Post a Comment