Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 4 at Home

I went to Iloilo today with Mom, Dad and Gab. I went to the dentist, and Gab bought a bike. I also met up with Cheska (after seven months!)

I took random (I think I overuse this word) pictures while I was in the car.




We had lunch at Pengee's. It's a Kandingan in Dumarao, Capiz. I like the Hawaiian Tiki theme.



We had dinner in Hong Kong Kitchen in Robinsons. Some pictures were taken by my brother, Gab.






We had to ask for chopsticks. :|

Look who I found! Or who found me, rather. Hi, Belle and Sharky!


My mom took pictures of the circus thing-o outside Robinsons for my sister, Julia.





Passed by the park of Pototan, a town in Iloilo known for its lights during Christmas season.

Fail.

Fail.


Fail


Fail

I do not know how to take pictures of lights. Especially in a moving car and with a foggy lens.
My blog is slowly becoming a photoblog. I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment