Monday, January 24, 2011

Angle of refraction - what.

I'm finishing our Physics activity right now, and I don't even know what we're discussing about. I'm lost, but for me, it doesn't really matter anymore. Come on, who'd be using the "angle of incidence" 50 years from now? I'd rather tell my grandchildren, "Oh, I always talked in class. I don't know our Physics lessons, and I only study during exams, sometimes, I even don't. Because when I was in high school, I'd rather cherish my classmates' company." than "Oh, I remember the angle of incidence. I always aced Physics. But I had a boring life, though." You see, I was inspired by this Atenista who graduated in 1975 and delivered a speech at one graduation. Grades don't define you as a person.

Well, if awesomeness were graded, I'd be valedictorian. HAHA! I kid. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment