Tuesday, September 21, 2010

You can't face your problem if your problem is your face.

I think I don't really hate the subject CAF. I know for a fact I hate it because of the teacher. You want to know what happened today? Of course you do!

Well, here's what happened. She told Michelle to take note of those who didn't have books and were transferring seats, and deduct 10 points. So, we also told her to give 10 points to those who brought books. She didn't agree with us so I told her, "Stop being such a pessimist." Because, she is. Then she exploded like any other volcano, and spat lava everywhere. She said, "I'm sorry, Carina pero hindi ko talaga nagustuhan yung sinabi mo". Well, hindi rin kita gusto! Kahit kailan, hindi talaga kita magugustuhan! She said she'll be bringing it up during the evaluation. Tssh. Whatever. Pathetic.

That's all. Thank you. :)

3 comments:

  1. OLVIDO IS A FOUR LETTER WORD WHICH IS SYNONYMOUS TO EVERYTHING OF BAD TASTE. :&

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. And that made me laugh while she was still spitting lava everywhere. You go, CAI!

    ReplyDelete