Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Change

Today's a no-class day. You know what I do on days like these? I stay at home the whole day and I don't take a bath.

I watched President Noynoy Aquino's inauguration earlier. A lot of people were watching it too because we were required to do so. While Noynoy was delivering his speech, I was on Twitter. There was this learner who was tweeting, expecting Noynoy to change the Philippines. She doesn't trust anything Pres. Noynoy says. Like, wth maaan. I mean, what the @$%$%#$ was she thinking?! SHE MIGHT BE DUMB. SO, SHE MEANS SHE'S JUST GONNA WATCH EVERY MOVE NOYNOY MAKES TOWARDS CHANGE?! ESTUUUUUUUUPIDO. CHANGE STARTS WITHIN YOURSELF. Come on, let's all learn from this.

I AM UPSET.

SLDAHFSLDHGSLJDHGOEWRIHGOIEWHRGVOSDFHVOIER. REALLY.
DKWIPOEHGJOIWHG.
FWIJEGOIFWHR.

No comments:

Post a Comment