Sunday, January 25, 2009

Why I blog more than once a day...

I`m a dormer. Sure, we have computers in the dorm. We`re also allowed to bring our laptops, but the problem is, there is no internet connection. This also explains why I spend 18 hours sitting in front of the laptop at home 'til my eyes get teary and "dark circles" start showing up. I get to use the internet only on weekends.


I`ve got nothing more to talk about. I`m here in Netopia with Arianna. I`m blogging 'cos there's nothing more to do. And I guess we`re staying here for 26 more minutes. UGH. It's 3:46. We're supposed to be back at 2 pm. I am soooo bored right now. I really want to go back to the dorm now, watch Gossip Girl, and eat cup noodles.

HELLO, TIME. PLEASE GO FASTER. I`LL BE RUNNING AFTER YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment