Saturday, April 20, 2013

Outbreak Manila BGC 2

Last April 13, Hannah and I joined Outbreak Manila BGC 2. It was my first time to join a fun run. I never joined any before because I always knew my lungs wouldn't cooperate. I still had fun in Outbreak anyway. 

At first I thought I was going to vomit (and then die) after the first kilometer of running and jogging because, like I said, I'm not used to running or cardiovascular activities. So I just started walking and carried on running after about one and a half more kilometers. I learned from my older brother that it's called 'second breath' after that fainting feeling when you start running again. I guess I never liked running because I used to stop whenever I felt like throwing up already. No one ever told me it was normal. Kinda.







I finished the run with two lives left, partly because I cheated, hiding them when zombies were there. HAHAHA. We didn't get to have pictures with the zombies, though. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment