Thursday, June 7, 2012

Things to be happy about right now :)

I'm sorry if you clicked the link for inspiration, it isn't your fault you were misguided, but then again it's my blog, so I can do - and say - whatever I want to! MUAHAHAHA. I was about to say "kidding" but then you all know I'm not, so it just spoils everything. Besides, I've overused that word already.

Anywho, here's a list of things I am not only happy about, but grateful, too. These are all I could think of for now, but I'm pretty sure there's a lot more at the back of my head. :)


  • My nails are salmon pink and I painted them myself. I mastered painting my right hand, now it's time to get a doctorate degree.
  • Enrollment's tomorrow, and I'm excited to get this over with.
  • I bumped into Hanna and Zyra earlier after I did the groceries. It was lovely seeing both of them after such a long time.
  • My hair. I like my dip-dyed hair.
  • Chinnie and I are chatting right now. 
  • I lost 5 kilograms since Boracay.

.........wait I'm sorry I can't continue this post some girl from my driving school just ruined my day thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment