Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I have really weird hair, especially in pictures. This is going to be such a vain post.

I have black hair when I use low-quality webcams...


Red, when using flash...


And gold under direct sunlight.


I have really thin hair. My hair is naturally brown and curly because both my parents have brown and curly - well a little wavy for my mom, at least - hair, but sometimes when I look really close, my hair is of different colors. Most strands are brown, few are black (and thick), and some are gold and copper. Some are even...reddish. Is it natural to have hair like this or should I consult an expert on alien abduction and being under extra-terrestrial observation and experimentation?

Anyway, I really want to dye my hair this semester and I'm hoping I could go for dip-dye or ombre (refer to picture below). My hair is of this length. What do you think? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment