Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dan X Blair

A lot of people tell me I'm choosy with everything but when I like one thing or another, I get too attached to it and I tend to get a little too obsessed as well. The best way to deal with this, I think, is to blog about whatever I'm obsessed about. At least it's my way of keeping me on my sane side. (Why does everything sound so redundant...)

Thus, this post is dedicated to my favorite couple in the whole world, DAIR.





To be honest, I don't really like Dan, but I think he and Blair make the best couple in Gossip Girl. I find them really cute together! I mean come on, they talk about literature and democracy (do they? hahaha), and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!! 

On the other hand, I know that most fans support CHAIR because "they are meant to be". However, I think Chuck and Blair are nothing without their games. They are both too vain when it comes to pride so they don't make a good match. Blair humbled herself enough to admit she had feelings for Dan, who she used to hate for being poor, and I think it's the best thing that ever happened to her. And him. 

Simply, Chuck and Blair share the same lifestyle while Dan and Blair share the same interests. I don't know with you guys, but for me, it's personality that really captures the heart. Also, lifestyle differences are easier to settle as compared to interests that don't meet. 

Dare to DAIR! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment