Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm old!


While I was busy wrapping presents, Juancho called me to check out the pictures he found in the room. I didn't respond to him at first because I thought it was going to be something stupid again, but they were all laughing out so loud, it made me want to check it out. 

Here is my favorite (well, not in the good sense) picture. This was taken in our room in Crystal Sand, Boracay, nine years ago, when I was in second grade. It was our first time to travel there. This picture was taken by our old driver, Noel. I was eating cheese bread. This photograph only screams out one thing: I am still me. 


This was during our Chinese New Year when I was in sixth grade. Yes, I went to a Chinese School. Ni hao! I'm so tiny, I know! :( I look like a first grader. 


This was in Days Hotel in Iloilo. I was in Kindergarten back then, and I had to bring my schoolbag with me because my mom said I still had to study. I don't know why. Carlos was absent that day, but my parents had to wait for my classes to end because they didn't want me to be absent.


This was taken outside my dad's woodshop at the beach. I remember I wore my favorite green jelly slippers that day.


My dad was whistling that night, making us believe that it called the wind. My brother was trying to imitate his whistle. 


This was also taken outside my dad's woodshop at the beach. I don't know why I can't remember anything about this photo. :(


I also do not know why I remember the exact details. I'm cool like that. Hahaha. Kidding aside, I do have this "special memory" wherein I could remember events in the past. True story, bro! Ask my mom! My first memory was when I was less than a year old, and I was using my walker. My grandma was carrying my cousin, saying "This is Trixie", and my cousin was playing with the toys on my walker. I didn't want her to play with my toys, so I spanked her hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment