Thursday, March 17, 2011

And so this is goodbye.

Marj says you've gotten over a person when your heart stops beating fast when you hear his name, or anything related to him, for that matter.

Last night, we had a deal never to talk about them, never to view their profiles, and never to stalk (sorry, guys!) them again. Last peek was allowed before 12 midnight. I know what you're thinking! You're thinking that we wouldn't know who'd be cheating. I trust Marj, and she trusts me. This is an honest deal. You are entitled to your own opinion, but we know the truth.

So anyway, it wasn't that easy. In fact, it wasn't easy at all, but we just had to let go. Enough of wishful thinking, stalking (level: expert), pointless conversing, spasms and overreacting. Most of all, no more hurting!

It's not the end of the world. Somewhere, sometime, somehow, someone will be there!

Wow. I didn't say that, did I?

No comments:

Post a Comment