Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shuttlers

SHUTTLERS CLUB OF ROXAS CITY was, is, and will always be the best!

I woke up at 10:30 this morning, an hour and a half late for training. The first thing I thought about was the fiesta at Donna's house. I got up as fast as I could and readied myself. With a blink of an eye, I was teleported to the Civic center (even though I was 2 hours and 15 minutes late for training). So it wasn't really within a blink of an eye. When I got there, they were finishing one more game. After the game, we headed to Donna's house. The food was yummy and the dessert was the *insert word better than best*, my favorite of all favorites, leche flan! HAHAHA! Then, we stayed there for a while and used the computer. *ehem* Someone *ehem* even took 4 cups of fruit salad with her. With bloated stomachs, we walked to people's park. The waves were tsunami-c. There, they ate the take-home salad. We got bored and Hannah B. told me to bring them to Altacosta. So we walked even more. When we got there, I got the waveboard and everybody started trying it. God, it was h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s. Then they insisted I bring them to the house. And I was like "wth would we do there?". Of course, i didn't bring them in! HAHA! So I gave them a little tour in Villa Patria. Then we stopped at Yellowbox to, of course, EAT! We ordered iced tea and O'carol. We emptied our wallets to the last peso. Then everybody went home. The end.

GO SHUTTLERS! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment