Monday, February 2, 2009

In 30 minutes...

In 30 minutes, I`d be riding the hi-ace with 5 siblings. I`m bringing them to their school, St. John Baptist de La Salle Supervised. According to my brother, Juancho, "It is a clean school, supervised by La Salle, and everybody is required to speak English". That's what he said when he had his interview in Ateneo de Iloilo. HAHAHAHA.

I can`t believe I`m missing class. In circumstances like this, there'd be a Biology quiz and a lot of extra points for those who are present. UGH. And Statistics! I don`t understand a thing! I have not been listening to Ms. Z. In her class, everyone could just get bored to death. I`ll be arriving in Iloilo at [about] 10 a.m. Just in time for recess! HAHA. Wait. Am I supposed to wear my uniform? I AM! I'm supposed to wear my uniform! GAAAHD. I hope Micha didn't wear her uniform!

Okay, bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment