Tuesday, June 23, 2015

What I've been up to in the past 24 hours

Because I got to Petron 3 hours early for UAPSA X-Comm's meeting, I decided to blog about random photos from my phone in the last 24 hours. I don't know why. I just felt like I had the need to update my blog again. 

I am currently here seated at one of Moonleaf Petron's most cozy nooks. God, have I missed Moonleaf. I used to hang out in their branch outside My Place (my old dorm) all the time. When I transferred to my condo, they also closed. Coincidence? I guess not! Haha, kidding aside, it's my firs time here and I really like the place. They even sell Ang Bandang Shirley albums. Their wifi's pretty fast, too. Finally got my Lychee-Jasmine-with-pearls-no-sugar fix! I've been craving for this!



Yesterday, I also tried making graham balls coated with Oreo bits. Omnomnom! I actually have a few with me because I'll be giving them to my friends later. I impulsively went to the grocery yesterday early in the morning because I felt this sudden urge to make desserts. I don't even know how to bake. I can't cook, and I'm really clumsy in the kitchen. It's probably my grown-up instincts telling me I gotta start somewhere! HAHA! Oreo graham balls it is, then! 



That's all for now, and I'll try to keep updating this blog while I don't have classes yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment