Monday, October 8, 2012

I haven't been keeping my own secrets to myself lately, so I might as well rant about it on blogspot since it wouldn't make much of a difference anyway. So here's to you, dear reader, whoever you are. I'm crossing my fingers, hoping you aren't in any way related to me by blood because I know I have nosy relatives. Not that I speak bad of their names, but you know...it takes one to know one! Ha ha ha! Kidding aside, this is no biggie. It's just about a guy I've had a crush on for quite some time now. Well, the end of it, to be exact.

It's hard for me to talk about love, let alone guys, in public, especially on Facebook, because my relatives always snoop around and tease me whatsoever. What the fuck is wrong with having a crush on someone? It's not like I'm having a secret affair or whatever!

Anyway, if you're reading this, then congratulations! I've revealed to you my boy-crazy side in cyberspace!

Back to what I was talking about. This crush, yes, I've had my eye on him since February. I can't really tell you why I like him or why I find him attractive because it's too revealing. But that's not the point. The point is, last Friday, I officially declared via Twitter that I do not like this guy anymore. Why? Why do you think?

First of all, it can't be. We just can't happen. Other than me not being allowed to have a boyfriend, it's that I've wasted too much time daydreaming about some stupid fantasy that will never - mark my word for it - come to life. He doesn't like me, and will never come to. What's to like about me anyway? I'm not talented; I can't sing, I can't dance, I don't play any instrument. I'm short, I'm fat, I have a lot of pimples. I'm noisy. I talk a lot. I'm weird. I eat with a fork and knife. Fruits disgust me. I'm a crybaby. The only things I'm ever probably good at are Algebra, badminton, and cheating my plates by tracing everything and just rendering them properly. *buzzer sound* How unattractive. HA HA HA. Naaah, he's too out of my league. So much time wasted writing about him. This included. Tsk tsk!

Maybe I should just settle for Logan Lerman instead.

HA HA HA HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment