Saturday, February 4, 2012

Watercolor

I don't know why, but for the past few weeks, I've been doing random stuff like drawing and making dream catchers or rewriting all my notes, and whatnot. I'm not the artsy-fartsy type of person, so I find it really awkward when people tell me I'm creative, or talented -- because I'm not as creative/talented as you think I am. I don't draw regularly and I can only draw a few things. Doodle, actually.

I just want to try new things to keep me away from using my laptop all the time, so although this may not be entirely new, I thought art might not be so bad, since I used to love drawing (I had millions of sketchpads and pencils in fourth grade) and painting (I had an easel and all sorts of brushes when I was younger). Also, because I'm always stressed out, this is my "therapy".

Here's my self-portrait. Hahaha, I wish! Kidding, it's just a random girl. I have to practice painting hair, though. It's my first time, okay?




No comments:

Post a Comment