Friday, February 24, 2012

New Moonleaf Planner: FOR SALE!


I won a planner from Moonleaf around two weeks ago, and I claimed it just this week. I didn't know what to do with it at first, but I got inspired by the Aztec print theme. I'm not really sure if I could finish everything, though, because I hardly have any time and I've been using the wrong kind of paint. Plus - it took me around 4-6 hours to finish just this part. It's almost too ambitious of me to finish half of this planner, at least. 

I'm not sure if I'm giving up on painting the entire thing because of the paint or the paintbrush or how much of a hassle it is to draw patterns, but I really have to find time to finish everything (if I ever change my mind, that is). If ever I do so, I'll be selling it for Php 500, so if you're interested, just contact me. I'm all over cyberspace anyway (loljk). However, if I don't, prices are still negotiable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment