Sunday, January 8, 2012

What's Inside My Badminton Bag?

I'm sorry I haven't posted for three straight days already, but I'm assuming you don't really care, so it's okay. :)

Anyway, I played badminton with Ica Vicente and her mom earlier, and Ica and I were talking about the random things you find inside a badminton player's bag. Well, here are the random things inside my bag! Hahaha. I didn't post pictures of my shirts and towels anymore, though.

First of all, this is my bag. It's slowly retiring already.

These are my shoes, which are almost three years old. There's even a tear on the right shoe, but I wouldn't take a
picture of the tear, wouldn't I? Hahaha.

I have a small toiletry bag with deodorant, tissue, and alcohol


I have lots of band-aids and allergy medicine and "anxiety" capsules. If you get what I mean. Haha!

I have a receipt from a badminton court in Iloilo, an empty envelope, an empty plastic, Kleenex, and my lucky rosary.
Ponch made it when he was in second grade and gave it to me.


I'm not sure if this is from my shoes or bag or shirt, or I might have stolen it from someone, I don't know.

A compact mirror, and empty medal box, a chain, a birthday card, and a shuttlecock tube cover with Hannah's name on it.

I have no ide why I have split pins inside my compact mirror.


The Hello Kitty keychain Cheska gave me for good luck before PRISAA, and whatever you call that thing.

A hairbrush, wet wipes...and a pair of glasses that aren't even mine?
Oh, shoot. I forgot to take a picture of my rackets, too. Anywho, if you think the contents of my bag are weird, I bet you aren't a badminton player! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment