Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I am never literally vocal about how sentimental I am at home, but I love writing about it.

This morning, for the last time, I went outside. For the last time, I felt the sea breeze embrace me. For the last time, wait. I am not going to die, okay. Hahahaha. Yes, I like ruining the momentum like that. Kidding aside, I know this quote may be too overused and cliche but there really is no place like home. 

When I was younger, I'd do anything to live somewhere else. I loved staying in the dorm over the weekends. I loved being away from home. I never really got homesick in high school, but now I understand. I understand why a lot of people love the place where I live. It makes complete sense to me, now that I live (well, not really, but I'm getting there) miles away from home.



You want to know something about me? I love the sunrise. I like the view of the beach better during sunrise than sunset. I never get to wake up early enough to witness the sunrise nowadays, though.




No comments:

Post a Comment