Monday, January 16, 2012

Due to a series of unfortunate events (LOLJK!), I haven't been posting for the last few days. I have been busy with my academic (and social) life. Anyway, here are a few things (literally) I would like to share with you:

I bought green NYX matte nail polish from the Ateneo Fair last Saturday. 


I also bought matching bracelets with my friends, Hannah, Micha, and Rina. I got the orange one because it's the color of the year, and it's about time I start being appreciative towards it.


My friends wanted to buy UP souvenirs, so I took them to the Shopping Center, the best shopping center in the world. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I bought myself this notepad...


...and these post-its.


Rina gave me this for Christmas. I really like it! Thank you so much, Rina Anisco Ishii!


I have finally -and I mean finally- finished reading Fallen. I started reading this at around November, I think. The first half of the book was really draggy and boring, and I always fell asleep after almost every chapter. The last part, though, was really a page-turner, and I slept late last night finishing the last 1/4 of the book.


I cannot wait to get my eyes on the next book, Torment. My sister has it at home, so I have to wait until March or early April.


Last week wasn't my week at all, so I cut out a penguin from Christmas wrapper and stuck it in my planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment