Monday, December 5, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist

It's about time I make a list of what I'm wishing for this Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I do count my blessings everyday before I get some shut eye, but it's not like I'm going to hell for wishing for material/imaginary things, right? Besides, I don't want anything big anyway.


  • Black Doc Martens (I have white ones! Just saying.)
  • a BB
  • Cream-colored oxfords
  • F21 shopping spree
  • To get in AIESEC
  • Brain cell re-generator
  • 2012 planner
  • a notebook
  • cute post-its
  • cute pens
  • cute guys. I mean, cute..cute...cute socks. Yeah, socks.
  • One year supply of strawberry milk
  • A sexy body 
  • World peace (cliche, but true!)
  • Enough sleep everyday
  • Pajamas
  • Fast internet
  • New badminton shoes
  • Minimum workload
  • New pants
  • New shorts
  • New skirt
  • New dress
  • New shoes
  • New life.
Time to go to bed.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment