Thursday, December 29, 2011

I hate bananas

I think my blog's becoming a photoblog (or it already is one), and I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not. Anyway, I'm feeling so OC right now and I want my blog to have more words in it, so here's another random post for all of you. This is one of my unplanned blogs (again), but here go my little ramblings.

  • I have two cases of Angry Birds bandages right beside me, and I don't know why I'm even telling you this.
  • Alphonso just handed me Jo's iPod touch so I could charge it.
  • I am currently downloading Viber for my iPod. I hope it works.
  • I gave my brother, Juancho, I Am Number Four for Christmas, and he told me he already read it so I'm taking it with me when I go back to Manila.
  • My throat is so itchy from the clothes people donated for CDO.
  • Uno for iPad is the worst. Ever.
  • I have no idea if I have homework for next year.
  • I forgot which profs aren't canceling their classes.
  • I really, really want a pair of black Doc Martens.
  • I watched Deception on Discover Channel twice. It's really awesome!
  • Everyone in this house knows that Flapjack is my favorite cartoon, and they always alert me when it's showing already.
  • I miss Dairy Queen, even if it makes me fat.
  • I love being able to sleep late and wake up late, unlike during school days, wherein I have to sleep late and wake up early.
  • I love my new phone. *heart eyes*
  • I am less afraid of cats because of UP (excluding the time when a cat entered our classroom during Psych class. OMG Do not tell enyone what happened)
  • Last photo: I'm on Youtube! Hahahaha.  
Kroo, kroo, say the night owl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment