Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I couldn't think of anything to blog about today, maybe because I'm too stressed out. Don't get me wrong, HS students - college is not all about work, work, and work, unless you're in UP. Kidding aside, I hardly have free time now, but I always try to find time to update my blog and have an occasional warm cup of coffee with a friend. Speaking of friends and coffee, here is a picture of me with my two of my best friends who are powered by caffeine: 
Marj, me, China

So here I am again, drenched in sentimental crap, reminiscing senior year at its peak of glory (for us three, at least, I suppose). If you think I'm overreacting, you're such a shallow female dog. Lucky you, you get to see your closest friends every single day of your life. As for me, I'll hardly get to see them, considering I'm studying here in Manila, and we'll all be working or taking our masters or med or what afterwards. *sigh*

Anyway, I need some peace of mind right now. Pulling up an all-nighter for our long-term project!

No comments:

Post a Comment