Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What makes you beautiful

I'm kidding about the title, okay. Anyway, this was supposed to be part of my 'What's in the bag' post, but these things weren't in my bag yesterday. Let's just say it's a 'What's in my make-up kit' post. *wink*

I love my MAC lip glosses! Good Lovin', Strange Potion, Russian Red (from Hannah Anisco), Pink Poodle, and Venetian Lustreglass.


Dr. OIL Solution, Anti-shine BB Lotion from Etude House


Lash doubling mascara from Clinique


Volumizing mascara from Etude House
Eyebrow pencil from Etude House
Eyeliner from The Face Shop


Cream eye shadow from Elf (SM Department Store! Hehe)


Angel Kiss lip and cheek tint from Etude House


BB Magic Pact from Etude House


It's cute even on the inside! Smells good, too!


Brushes from Forever21 (except for the last one)


Apricot stick from Etude House



FYI, I don't really use make-up all the time, I just like collecting pieces of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment