Monday, November 28, 2011

Keep calm and Carina

Two words I always get told: Calm down.


I always overreact or randomly burst into panic attacks which I'd like to believe, are triggered by different emotions and events - and I'm not aware of it, unless someone breaks the momentum and signals me to keep calm. A lot of people think I'm obsessive-compulsive (including my mom), but sometimes I think otherwise, mainly because I'm a messy person. I know I have symptoms, but I still think I'm relatively normal. Well, you know what they say, as you think, so it is. Nah, I'm kidding. What's it to be normal, anyway?


Anyway, I blogged about this because I'd like to apologize for my behavior. I'm really, really sorry if I start getting on your nerves by getting worried all the time or overreacting on a certain thing. I know people think I'm "OA" (what a crap term, why do you even like using that word), but I don't really mind. They don't understand me, and I don't want to waste time explaining anything, anyway. I am me, and a hundred percent happy about that. You should be, too.

Here's to bitches who'll never try to understand and friends who have always understood. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment