Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Coconut

Say hello to my favorite pair of shoes! Hello, Carina's favorite pair of shoes!
These were given to me by my ninang last Christmas, which means they're about to turn a year old! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Uhhh...Why am I singing to a pair of shoes? Sorry, sorry, this isn't exactly the perfect place to vent my craziness.

Anyway, I've only worn these for about five times in school. First of all, I'm not even that fashionable. Yes, I like splurging for clothes, but it doesn't mean I'm into fashion whatsoever. I like dressing up at times though, but still, I'd always pick comfort first. I don't have the body to rock what's considered fashionable in today's era. If I wore something loose, I'd look fatter. If I wore something tight, I'd still look fatter. Eeek!

Another reason why I don't wear these to school is because of the weather. The weather here in Manila is bipolar, very unpredictable. One moment it's really hot and you're sweating and itching all over, and the next, it's raining cats and dogs. I'd rather walk barefoot than sacrifice my pretty shoesies!

I'm actually thinking of buying another pair of a different color. Hmm...Suggestions, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment