Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Christmas, Gaga!


We just had the awesoMMEst Christmas party ever. Sad to say it was the last we had. Ngaaaw. We exchanged free things in life. As you can see in my profile, I enjoy the free things in life. Okay, that didn't have a connection. HEH, leave me alone! ._.

I received a very long hug from Stephanie "Fifi" Flores! Thank you, Fifi. It made me feel 6,000,000 times better!

I gave Deeana Colocar this picture of Lady Gaga with a message printed at the back:

"I am blessed to have met someone as beautiful and life-giving as you are. I will always remember you for being the first person I talked to on the first day of being in high school I know we've once walked out from each other's lives and lost track, but I'm glad we've found the road to each other again. (Char!) For that, I am overjoyed. You were once my friend, and will always be. I hope this picture tickles your fancy. I give this to you with all my heart. Feliz navidad, mi amiga!"
After the Christmas party, we all hugged our friends goodbye, and when I hugged Deeana, she started to cry, and I sailed with her. I didn't know if I was happy or sad. I didn't know if those were tears of joy or sadness. I think it was more of say, nostalgia.- after remembering all those happy memories together. I started to cry even more when I hugged my superbuddies, Marj and China. I'm not being biased or whatso, but they're the type of friends you'd never have awkward moments with, and help you get a life out of the *dun dun duuuuuun* cave. Hey, I love all my other friends, too. Plus, I don't love friends for different reasons. I love them because they are my friends. You are my friend. Back to hugging, I even cried some more when I started hugging my putatoes, Kristi, Cheska, and Monique! I love you guys with all my being! I love you this *stretches arms and hits your faces, like what Kristi does* much!

Merry Christmas, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment