Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Let there be peace on earth

Two weeks ago, mom warned me about my schedule. Well, not exactly my "schedule", but how I manage my time. You see, I've been biting off more than what I can chew. I've broken down a number of times due to stress. You don't get it, do you? She thinks I suck at priorities.

I. Suck. At priorities.

This is my stand. I also have my own priorities. Who is to tell me that my priorities are wrong? Okay, I will list my what my mom thinks should be my priorities and what my real priorities are.

Mom's:
1. Studies
2. Family
3. Budgeting
4. Badminton
5. Play
6. Friends

...Or maybe the play should come before badminton. I'm not so sure.

Mine:
1. Friends
2. Food
3. Play
4. Badminton
5. Family
6. Budgeting
7. Studies

I'm not going to die if I don't exactly prioritize my studies. Come oooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment