Friday, July 2, 2010

Impromptu Sleepover


DEVASTATING. PATHETIC.

I was right there already. We were having an impromptu sleepover at Kara's. We were all dressed in borrowed clothes, rolling on the bed, the couch, the floor as if it were our homes. I was supposed to gain a memory worth cherishing, a moment worth remembering. Until a phone call ruined it all. It was from mother.

How mom found out I wasn't home? That's not a question. She's a spy. No, wait, she's Chuck Norris' female version.. or a woman Hitler. I don't blame mom for everything, it's my dad who's against sleepovers. Chuck Norris + Hitler = Dad. A sleepover is a necessity to a female adolescent's life. No sleepover = no life. No life = my life. Right now, at least. FML.

This is a one-man holocaust. 2 Nazis vs. a Jew. If I don't follow their commands, I might get shot in the chest, have my head chopped off, or godknowswhat.

The sad part is I had to bring Kristi and Rej along and made them wait for 2 whole hours. 2 whole hours for nothing! Absolutely nothing, which is absolutely embarrassing. They haven't had dinner yet. This time, I pass on the blame to my brother. KJ. TUOD.

I'm really sorry, guys. I mean it. I feel awful to the extremes right now.
I AM A JERK. HOW EEEESTOOOPPEEEED OF ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment