Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Year IV - awesoMME

I'm a senior. OMG, I AM A SENIOR. I know it's kinda too late to react this way, but I just can't get over it. I, PATRIA CARINA PEREZ MORENTE, AM A SENIOR. This is my last year in high school, and as early as now, I am trying to make the most out of it. A lot of things have changed, I might say.
First, I'm a dormer no more. Free from Amy's cage. AMEN!
Second, I set my curls aside for a while. Yes, I have straight hair now!
Third, my sister is also in high school. Dayuummm.
Fourth, I am not that addicted to the internet anymore.
Fifth, I get tired of listening to chica. Though I pretend I listen, I actually get sick of listening to whatever you're saying and I tend to forget about it the next day.
Sixth, I enjoy reflecting, however, this excludes reading them aloud in front of judgmental people. If you know what I mean.
Seventh, I still hate that social climber b*tch (sorry, but she really is one, to me, maybe). I just don't tell anybody about it because it might all get back to be. Whenever we bump into each other and I'm with someone, she says hi to the person I'm with. A COMPLETE "HI *insert name here*" WITH A FLASHY, PLASTIC SMILE. I mean what the @$%@$% did I do to her?! I honestly don't even care about her, and I don't know why she does that. So maybe she thinks she's a mean girl now, eh? To force yourself to spring up from being a loser to being popular by means of same-sex relationships is social climbing, dear. I'm sorry, but it's the truth.
Eighth, I currently have 397 Tumblr followers. :) (I bet whoever is reading this thinks I'm boasting. Well, excuse me, I have mentioned before that my blogs are personal, and are completely dedicated by and to myself. SHOO!)
Ninth, I'm starting not to care about the negative things people do to or say about me - no matter how big they are. For I have learned from experience, it gets bigger if you mess with it.
Lastly, I notice the little [good] things my classmates do for me. Say, for example, when a classmate writes the reflection on the board for me, or when my pen falls and someone picks it up. I may not tell you, but these little things really make my day.

Out with the old and in with the new.
Senior year's gonna be awesoMME. I can tell. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment