Saturday, October 17, 2009

Think.

I didn't get to play badminton wth Hannah this afternoon because her dad took her wth him somewhere.
"Kay may kadtuan kami kuno nga WHATEVER. Laaame."

-Hannah A.

So anyways, I went to Gaisano instead to watch the on-the-spot poster making by gradeschoolers from different schools. I don't know who they were but I know who the ones from CCS are - Mia, Jem, Jean, Don, Jerome, Jason, and... and no more. I thought Jem was going to win because her work made my jaw drop. For a third grader, her work was AWESOME. *drools* I wish I had the talent in drawing.

Now I thought of China.
China owes me a strawberry drawing.
CHINA, D'YA HEAR ME?
I SAID YOU OWE ME A STRAWBERRY!

Now I'm thinking about the hankies I bought earlier.
I love hankies.

Now I'm thinking about the dorm, este...Hell.
I'll be going back tomorrow after lunch. Daym.

Now I'm thinking about...nothing.
My mind is empty.
*bottoms up!*
Okay, it's undeniably empty.

I'm thinking of absolutely nothing right now.
It means I couldn't think about anything better.

*sigh*

I'll be getting homesick again, that's for sure.
Goodbye, Roxas.

No comments:

Post a Comment