Friday, October 23, 2009

Statistics Quizbee

The only people who knew I was joining this contest were Nang Jacqueline, Nang Precious, Nang Anika, and Ms. Segobre. I didn't tell anyone because I wanted to keep it as a secret - and I don't know why. Okay, now you know. Haaah. So it's not a secret anymore.

It was held this morning at NEDA. Wo scored 8 out of 15 right answers. We were supposed to get an 11 if Nang Jacqui did not change her answer and if they both believed in my 2 other answers. But it's all right. But what hurts is those who were qualified for the next round were those who got 9 points and above. ONE point away from us. We were THIS close. And if we got 11 points, we'd probably be ranking 2nd in the first round. Dang.
Congratulations anyway, AC team!


Well, there's a next year with Julienne and Pauline. Good luck to the three of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment