Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Goodbye

The title isn't related to anything I'm about to post.
Okay, so maybe a bit. But blaaaah, I'm not here to talk about that.

I'm here to talk about eleven (hoy, CCS ni ya nga 11 hindi La Salle. Eww.) HAHAHA. Kidding.
Okay, So I'm not kidding.

For the past 2 weeks, I've been watching Milo basketball games and been cheering for La Salle and CCS at the same time. Except for the stupid 11 of La Salle HS! EW. YOUSUCK. Buahaha.

So yeah, I gave a baller to Tinsay and another one to 11. I gave my blue one to Tinsay and the Ako Mismo to 11. :)

It's not that I like like 11, I just like the way he plays. Isn't he soooo cute? Aww. :3
In other words, IDOL ko lang siya. ;)

Ga texanay kami! AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay, corrupting minors gid ko forever. Baaaaaad. Tsk.

It's CAPRISAA week this week and I badly want to go home right now. I just have to watch the games! I NEED TO! :( But sadly, I'm from Iloilo now. Or my body is. My heart remains in Roxas. DEEEEEEEEP. HAHAHA. Okay, Carina. Okay.


Okay. I can't stand this anymore.
ROXASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. :|||

No comments:

Post a Comment