Saturday, June 27, 2009

Phone call

You know what time I slept last night? 1.30 am.
Okaaay. So it wasn't last night. It was morning already.

I slept late (considering non-summer bedtime is 10 pm) 'cos Vina called me up. We had a call conference with Deeana and Ycay. We had the looonnnnnnnnnggggggggeeeeeeeesssssssssttttttttt chat and jumped from topic to topic. It was the first time I've been in a conference call, and boy, was it fun. At 45 past 12, I told them I was sleepy (but I was, really) and said goodbye. What they didn't know was that I was still awake and listening to their conversation! HAHAHAH! But they didn't say much. They just talked about B.O.F.

BTW, why does everyone like this BOF thing? I'm the only girl I know who doesn't watch BOF and has no plans to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment