Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CHISMOSA

You know what? You should learn to mind your own business. CHISMOSA ka gid ka tama. I didn't address the note to you, blind $@%%&*. UGH. I thought I was the only one in St. Elizabeth who hates you, but not anymore. HAHAHA. So far, there's two of us vs. you. I'd be looking forward to the day that 2 would be 38. Wait! Wait! You hate yourself right? (Eww. EMO crap!) So it's 2 against negative 1!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So it's not 38, it's 39! I can't believe I totally forgot the fact that you hate yourself. Oh, and there's something I'd like to ask you *in the nicest way possible*: If you keep on slashing and attempting to commit suicide, then why are you still alive?! I think you'd look better in a coffin than on your seat, sleeping during class. You could sleep forever in that coffin, you know? HAHA.*see? It's nice, right? I even gave a compliment. And a recommendation.*

WELL, WHATEVER. If you back stab me, I really won't care. I don't care about you, so how much more what you say about me?

I know I should stop backstabbing, but I guess that's impossible if you're still alive. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment